Friday, September 21, 2012

How to Create and Manage Firefox Profiles!





Sometimes we got problem when a PC got more then one users. Many of us have a common habit of saving our less important passwords within Firefox most likely the Facebook, Tweeter, Mail or stuffs like that. I myself never logout to my Facebook account as a result of that sometimes when my sister comes in to login her account, my Facebook id loads! lol that's kinda awkward!
After searching on web i get to know that there is also profile managing system in Firefox too! So now I'm gonna share it how to create it.




  • Close all Firefox opened windows.
  • Run command box from Start > Run or press Windows Key + R and type  firefox–ProfileManager and press ok.
  • Press ‘Create Profile’ and enter the name of the profile in the wizard and press finish
    Firefox Profile Manager
  • Let the Tick Box ‘Don’t ask at startup’ unchecked. Its done!
 From now on each time you run Firefox the profile manager will pop up and u can profile from the list that u have made already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment